KERK YEONG YEONG
Scope of Practice
Conveyancing, Banking and Finance, Family Law, Probate and Administration.
Description of Practice
Yeong Yeong graduated from the Australian National University (ANU) with a LLB (Hons) in December 2015. Upon obtaining her Certificate in Legal Practice, she commenced her pupillage with Messrs Hong & Fong (Batu Pahat) and was admitted to the High Court of Malaya as an Advocate and Solicitor in April 2018.
Upon completion of her pupillage, Yeong Yeong is retained as a Legal Associate at Messrs Hong & Fong.
Representative Clients, Cases or Matters
- Advising and acting for clients in the sale and purchase of properties, tenancy, auction and discharge of properties;
- Drafting agreements such as Sale and Purchase Agreements, Share Sale Agreements, Settlement Agreements, Investment Agreements and Licensing Agreements;
- Advising and acting for clients in matters of wills, probate and administration, and divorce petitions.
• Bachelor of Laws (Hons), ANU
• Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP)
Yeong Yeong is admitted to practise as an Advocate & Solicitor
of the High Court of Malaya.