MUHAMMAD FARHAN BIN HAMDAN
Scope of Practice
Civil Litigation and Conveyancing.
Description of Practice
Noorain Muhammad Farhan Bin Hamdan graduated from Multimedia University (MMU) in May 2016. He was doing his pupillage from December 2016 until September 2017 at Messrs Eidah Sulaiman & Co in Muar and was admitted to the High Court of Malaya in February 2018.
Her He then commenced his career further with Messrs Hong & Fong (Batu Pahat) being a Legal Associate as of todate.
Representative Clients, Cases or Matters
- Acting for and advising clients on issue relating to Will, Estate and Probate, and Administration of property matters.
- Advising and drafting cause papers in civil matters, Power of Attorney and Trust Agreement.
- Acting for and advising on issues relating to general civil litigation disputes.
- Experience in Judicial Review matter in High Court.
- Experience in Matrimonial and Divorce matter.
- Acting for Creditors in obtaining judgements against debtors.
. LL.B (Hons), Multimedia University (MMU)
Muhammad Farhan Bin Hamdan is admitted to practise as an Advocate
& Solicitor in the High Court of Malaya at Muar High Court.