NOORAIN BINTI TUPANI
Scope of Practice
Description of Practice
Noorain graduated with an Honours Degree of Law in 2009 from the University of Utara Malaysia (UUM), Sintok, Kedah. She was called to the Bar to be admitted as Advocates & Solicitors of the High Court of Malaya on 29.10.2010.
Her passion for general litigation and contested matters, has brought her to be part of numerous legal firms since then, where currently she was practiced in Messrs Ong Ban Chai & Co, Johor Bahru, Johor, well known for their expertise in Companies Winding-Up matters in Johor Bahru, Johor.
Noorain specializes almost in contentious general litigation matters mainly pecuniary claims, general litigations, good sold delivered, companies winding-up, bankcruptcy and divorces. She was one of the members of solicitors who actively volunteering for the Yayasan Bantuan Guaman Kebangsaan solely in criminal matters especially for charges and remands mitigation process.
Representative Clients, Cases or Matters
- Acting for and advising on issues relating to general civil litigation disputes.
- Acting for banks in obtaining judgments against debtors.
- Acting for and advising on issues in relation to land law and construction matters.
- Acting for and advising on issues in relation to the Wills, Estates and Probate and Administration of properties.
- Conducted legal due diligence exercises for companies.
. LL.B(Hons), Universiti Utara Malaysia
Noorain is admitted to practise as an Advocate & Solicitor
in the High Court of Malaya.