Founded in year 2009, HONG & FONG is a leading law firm that provides a broad range of legal advice and consultancy services. Over the years we have developed our reputation as a commercially focused firm and we have established enduring relationships with many successful national and international companies in various sectors of banking, corporate finance, property and construction. We are one of the first few law firms in Malaysia to have obtained and maintained the ISO (International Organization for Standardisation) certification. Leveraging the extensive experience of its professional teams and network of resources, HONG & FONG committed to offer the surest way to deliver long term legal professional solutions and cost-effective services for individuals and companies on domestic and foreign legal issues. We are steadfast in our commitment to contribute to our clients’ success and help them overcome the challenges amidst the ever-changing national and global environments.
In recognition of the importance of the SME segment in Malaysia, we pride ourselves in providing a suite of legally compliant business solutions and cost-effective delivery of legal services to our SME clients. Our comprehensive and tailored legal advice and services for SME including but not limited to the following:
- Company formation, restructuring & reconstruction, general strategic and value-driven advices
- Commercially-focused, legal and business services
- Commercial Legal Advisory Services from business-related contracts to the formation, acquisition, merger and disposal of companies and businesses, joint venture & other collaborative arrangements and legal compliance.
- Project management of significant business transactions
- Advice at board level on legal/ business strategy including risk management
- Management service for sourcing and overseeing other specialist legal services, such as property, employment, environmental and private client matters.
Our legal team members have strong private practice credentials, an in-depth industry focus and thoughtful insights into the business cultural context. By bringing together a commercially and legally diverse team, we are able to provide our client with the innovative and business-savvy ideas and solutions.
In view of the significance of economic globalisation, our firm has established an extensive network of associated partners across the region of Australia, China, Cambodia, Sri Langka, Singapore and Indonesia. Such associated partnership is viable to enable us to provide our clients with sounds global legal advice and solution to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics.